發新話題
打印

Chai Wan Ive Staff Quarters Cleaning Polluting the Neighbourhood

Chai Wan Ive Staff Quarters Cleaning Polluting the Neighbourhood

I don't know other channel to make it known to Chai Wan Ive so I hope someone from Chai Wan Ive could rely this message to the relevant party before this alarming behaviour ruining any creditbility of this Instaitute, in particular there is a Engineering Managemment dept there.
I walked by Chai Wan Ive this morning and sudden there a foul smell and droplets of unknown material from above.  Then I realised workers were on a gondola cleaning the exterior wall of the staff quarters.  They were using brushes with some chemical (I don't know what it was but it certainly smelt really bad), after brushing, the workers were using high pressure water jet to get the waste away.  These chemical waste with foul smell was falling to all the neighbourhood around the staff quarters.  This is at least a health hazard for the people around, if not illegal!!  

I could not believe this would happen with a academic instute, especially one there they are teaching engineering management!!  
For Chai Wan Ive to build up any crefditbility, they must control what happens on their campus!!  I do hope that this sort of bad practice is not approved by Chai Wan Ive.

I don't know how often Chai Wan Ive cleans the staff quarter exterior walls but I do hope this inconsiderate, polluting acts will not happen again!!

發新話題