發新話題
打印

Edo de Waart's Rachmaninov with HKPO...

Edo de Waart's Rachmaninov with HKPO...

19,22/2/2009
Edo de Waart conducts Rachmaninov Symphony No.2 and Piano Concerto No.3
I've listened to de Waart's Rachmaninov Symphonies with the Holland ???? Orchestra. Quite good!
Anyone will go?

我會去, 好難得兩首都係我鐘意既...

Edo de Waart 指 Netherlands Radio Phil (無記錯應該係01年錄) 既 symp 2 的確係唔錯既, 個人覺得 第一樂章唔夠幽怨, 第四樂章有少少拖泥帶水咁. 不過, 第三樂章營造出黎既一種"倚窗冥想"既效果則相當好.

我推薦 Mikhail Pletnev 指 Russian National Orchestra (1994) 既版本. 相對黎講係我覺得係比較耐聽的版本, 俄羅斯人指返俄羅斯作家作品比較有韻味吧

André Previn 指 London Symphony Orchestra (1973) 係值得收藏既版本, 只不過整體略為生硬(尤其是第二樂章, 我唔係好喜歡). 話晒收藏André指LSO既所有 rach sympony & piano concerto 都幾有意思  同樣地都可以試下 Ashkenazy 指 Concertgebouw Orchestra (1982) 既版本, 我有但係少聽, 不作評論.

Ashkenazy的版本,個人認為絕對是首選,不論是演繹和樂隊的音色,我都認為是極好...
Previn指LSO未聽過,Royal Phil orch就聽過,不過也是太慢了,缺了點生氣...
另有Temirkanov+St.Petersburg,但balance不好,timpanini和brass好像solo般殺死人...
Maazel + BPO也應該是不錯的,但未深入研究...
希望各位給點意見

簡直是近乎完美的 Rach Symphony 2! HKPO進步之快實在令我很驚訝.

oh~you listened yesterday?
i buy the 22/2 one and really look forward to listening it.
can you please briefly explain how good it was?
and how about Joyce's Rach PC3?

Rach Piano Concerto 3:
   My comment: 鋼琴家對於某些細節顯得力有不逮, 重音的力度不夠. 但是樂團超卓, strings 的配合極好. 有些地方的拍子, 鋼琴家與樂團有些微差異.
   My friend's comment: 鋼琴家技巧高超, 但與樂團溝通不足

Symphony 2:
   My comment: 近乎完美, 唯一可以挑剔的是第四樂團中段 strings 有一點拖泥帶水, 以及首席大提琴表情很造作, 甚為礙眼. 這次聽得出很多錄音聽不到的細節. 就憑這首 Symphony 2 演繹我敢說 HKPO 已經到達了國際級的水平.

我都有好幾年冇聽hkpo,估唔到進步左咁多,尤其其brass同woodwind,同幾年前比真係脫胎換骨。

Rach 3都ok,只係我覺得tempo太慢,唔係好岩我。
分手"兩字真係情絕不留!!!

Nice to hear that
港樂的大進步,迪華特實在是居功至偉對吧?希望指揮跟各樂師繼續努力再創高峰吧!
附上兩輯片: Edo de Waart conducts Wagner and Stravinsky
Wagner--  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKL5E3zSjs
Stravinsky--  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4381PcVUrU

I agree with the comments above.

Particularly Sym 2. I dare to say that this has been one of the best by HKPO under the baton of de Waart. de Waart, as I saw, was so delighted after the end of Sym 2 that he approached certain principal players and shoke their hands. That was a rare scene.

I think that de Waart was the magic. I went to Zinman's Viennese Odysses in January. The orchestra was so "unspirited" and the players did not blend with each other. Last night's performance was wholly different. de Waart was the magic word. Bravo Maestro!

發新話題