發新話題
打印

law問題~有冇form contract?請指教!!!

law問題~有冇form contract?請指教!!!

A wrote to B offering to sell him a car.In her letter which arrived on Tuesday, A asked B to 'let me know by next Saturday'. On

Thursday B posted a reply accepting the offer. At 6pm on Friday he changed his mind and telephoned A. A was not there but

telephone answering machine recorded B's message stating that he wished to withdraw his acceptance.

On Monday A opened B's letter, which arrived that morning, and then played back the message on the machine.

Advise both B and A's legal position.

I assume that the contract is formed, as B posted a reply accepting the offer and A received the letter as a president state that when the letter is posted, contract is already formed at that time, so, the offeree has no right to withdraw the contract, even he leave the message in the answering machine, but the answering machine isn't included in the general rule and also A JUST state that "let me know" and not indicate how can B reply in which way, is it suit in the acceptance rule?  
I don't know my logic is right or not, may be the contract is not formed, can anyone tell me what is the key point to decide the contract is formed or not and what is the meaning of advise the legal position? Is time is the key point to decide the contract is formed or not?
反對加煙稅
請大家支持下....

發新話題