發新話題
打印

two consecutive hand VS the same loose player - part 2

two consecutive hand VS the same loose player - part 2

for the hand 66, he ask me whether i get KK, i just told him i get a similar hand.

two games later, that means i am dealer now. i get KK this time.

same guy ($1850) who is utg raise to 90 this time, i raise to 200 again. he is surprised i raise him again and call after 10 seconds.

flop 884, gd flop for me.

he bet 350, i put him either 99, TT, JJ (i think not QQ, KK, AA as he will re-raise me preflop) or AK/AQ for a c-bet. if he get 88, i hv nothing to say.

so i am now thinking i am ahead, what will u do?

Call and trap him, you have the position and wouldnt mind giving a couple free cards with your position

He should have only around 1200 left after he bet 350. If I were you , I will go all in.

i only consider to call or raise, pot is now around 1100 after i call, and he left 1300, and if i raise will nearly push him all-in and indicate i have a large overpair, so i decide to call to let him be aggressive, hoping a turn card be a card of 2-8.

i call 350 and turn card 8!!!

a very gd card for me, letting him a full house if he get a pocket pair. he stares at me and all-in for his remaining 1300 and i call instantly, put him get QQ,JJ,TT now.

river K, let me get a k-full house. He show card: 99.

what you going to do if you have TT in the same hand?

i will min-raise on the flop and if get called, try to check down to the river, if re-raised, i think i will fold.

發新話題