個個業主唔同
我就乜x都冇簽, 上期按金通通唔使
淨係個個月定時定侯過數俾佢就搞掂

簽約,一個月上期,
唔駛俾按金,因為果個只係車位,你唔會整欄佢野,冇野要賠,按金係多餘,唔同租樓

我都係一個月上期, 吾使俾按金, 但要2個月通知.

簽約,係唔係手寫(I mean 白紙電腦打),然後COPY,一人一份就得

我都要比一個月按金 ~ 約就過左好耐, 一直無加過價

I rented a space from a private landlord from 2000 to 2008.
No tenancy agreement was signed.  I paid 1 month deposit (with receipt) and the rent was paid in advance every month.

A C-hing said no tenancy agreement means the owner can kick you out anytime, it may not be true.  

That's what I heard from the carpark security about the space next to mine:
around 2002, the user of the space next to mine did not pay the rent for more than 6 months,the landlord tried to stop the car from entering the carpark.  But the management cannot do that, they simply cannot follow what the landlord asked in this situtation (This is the same logic for tenant in an apartment or a carpark space.  The estate management cannot stop a tenant who is living in an apartment from coming into the building simply because the landlord told the estate management he is not paying rent, otherwise we will have no "joe bar").

It took about another 6 months until the carpark landlord got a court order and the car was towed away from the carpark.  The space was then vacant until I moved away in 2008.  That was good for me as I enjoyed an extra large space for a long time.

發新話題