發新話題
打印

MSI U120H

MSI U120H

Is anybody using MSI U120H?  Is it a good buy?

I know this netbook has installed 3.5G HSPDA. Can the SIM card of a 3G mobile (with internet browsing) be used for MSI U120H?

Thanks for all CHing!

I want to know also, thanks !

How much is it now?

It is sold at $4,599 now according to esdlife. I am wondering if MSI U100 is a better choice coz its RAM can be upgraded to 2G, but not for MSI U120H.

good~~~~~~

I ended up having bought MSI Wind U100 today.  With 160G HD, free upgrade to 2G RAM and 6-cell battery, it's sold only $3,499  (much cheapter than U120H) - sounds a good buy.

Sure XP is provided.  It's available now from several shops at Wanchai Computer City.  If 2G RAM can run Vista, it definitely can run XP smoothly.

Whether you buy U100 or U120 mainly depends on you need HSPA internet connection on the go or not.  You can use Smartone-Vodafone monthly plan, PCCW daily plan, or 3 prepaid plan.  All can use 3.75G HSPA connection, very quick.  If you put a 2G sim card from Peoples, the speed is only 150K.

If you only occasionally need on-the-go internet connection and don't want to pay for the extra for U120.  You can buy U100, use a mobile phone with 3.5G (such as Nokia 6120C), connect via bluetooth, and still get HSPA speed.  If you need it frequently, don't try to save the extra few hundred dollars and buy a U120.

發新話題