發新話題
打印

Thanks Internet! 50D MongKok Price Hunting!

Thanks Internet! 50D MongKok Price Hunting!

Hey guys, 300D user here, thanks for the advice earlier so went with the GF to look for a 50D in Mong Kok (Stanely street is nice, but think MK has better prices)

Anyways, here's a list of prices of a few places on sai yeung choi street.... all are local market items except one

• Cam and Cam - Parallel Import (water goods), no accessories - 7400 cash, 7650 installment
  • Central Plains - tripod and extra battery, protective cover no memory card 8600 cash, 3% installment
  • Broadband - tripod, extra canon battery, protective cover 4gb 133x memory card, 8800 cash, 4% installment
  • Laser - tripod, battery, protective cover 4gb 133x memory card, 8600 cash, 3% installment Castle - tripod, generic battery, protective cover 4gb 133x memory card, 8700 cash, 8700 installment

I was a bit tired from all the walking so made a purchase at castle. One place to which piqued my interest was an older local camera store called a buck. Think they were selling the cameras as a package with different sigma lenses... Anyways, time to save up for the 10-22 and the 17-55 2.8

I bought my 50D in X'mas from Castle...original price is $8700, but paid by Compass Visa with immedaite 5% off and further rebate $350...so the price after all discount was $8000 !!

On the other hand, there are three Castle shops in Sai Yeung Choi Street, the first one near Shing Shing may give noramlly cheaper price than others and also to provide with better services / more professional advice which i felt.  

The middle one (the smallest) is most poor in all...the sales girls never know what the specification of DSRL and the difference / nature for the lens she is selling!!

我琴日去cam 2
40D body 只要5xxx
忘了看50D價錢

發新話題