發新話題
打印

我想從基督教(protestant)轉到天主教

我想從基督教(protestant)轉到天主教

但為什麼我不可以領聖餐?
我問過神父, 但他也答不出個所以然

你需要參加再慕道, 如果你原於浸信會/聖公會/中華基督教會等教會內領洗, 只須領堅振, 否則要再領洗及領堅振.
你可以問慕道班導師, 佢哋會幫你查清楚.

首先,

我覺得你需要明白

"聖餐" 的定義,

及於天主教內"聖餐"所代表既意義同你依家所認知既,會否有分別

至於"堅振", 簡單來說是確保你明白主耶穌既道理,

所以"堅振"和"初領聖體"是同時一起領受的("領聖體"稱呼上="聖餐")

p.s. 所以嬰孩領洗後而未領"堅振"的小朋友是不能"領聖體"的

小朋友可以先初領聖體, 等大個先領堅振

聖體聖事,是教會共融合一的標記,基督新教尚未與天主教合一,新教基督徒又點可以係天主教教堂領聖體。神父唔比你領聖體的做法是合理+合法。
因為基督新教同天主教睇聖體聖事(聖餐)既定義都唔同,合以基督教教友唔可以係天主教聖堂領聖體。
正如樓上的朋友所講,如果想轉入天主教首先要睇下你係來自咩基督教教會,因為有D基督教教會既洗禮是天主教承認,所以唔駛洗多次。
如果唔係的話,就要同普通未有信仰既人一樣上慕道班學道理,之後先可以領洗。

Dont Worry,  成人慕道完就一次過一日做哂3樣"入門禮儀",

"領洗" "堅振""聖體", 唔會分開幾次的

樓主既然對主餐及洗(浸)禮這樣重視, 為何自已不首先去好好探求一下當中的歷史背景, 猶太文化的含意及影響, 新舊約聖經的根據, 不同教會宗派的傳承等等, 再有不明才去要求別人解答你呢?  樓上很多人已經很好, 很用心給你解釋在天主教的看法及立場了。

還有, 教會只是因一班蒙恩的罪人組成而矣, 相信天下間所有教會的人都會使人失望, 更甚者, 耶穌不是吩咐我們不要單去愛那些可愛的人嗎?

其實, 只要在教會有一些時日, 就一定會發現好多難頂的信徒, 如果因為"人"而不是為信仰的緣故, 恐怕樓主以後可能仍會不停轉教會了。
^ ^        ^-^  zzzzz
(=^-^=) (=~.~=)
  (~)(~)    (~)(~)

你睇完我呢封發比團契的公開信, 咪知我點解要轉教會囉

TO, Dear all:

In order to clarify my stand, therefore, I think that it is better to send another letter to all members of 恩青團..

All of you knew that my appeal which held earlier this month was succeeded and proved that I was pronounced innocent of the charge.

During this darkest period, we are extremely impressed and disappointed by the act of staff of Kei
Wan
Church especially when our greatest need. It gave us a deep feeling that we're treated as a renegade. We were ignored and cast out as black sheep.

However, we strongly believe that this is not an act of a real church of Protestant and also, in our point of view, which was in breach of Jesus Christ's teaching (Matthew 9:10-13, Matthew 18:10-14)

In addition, such an act of the staff of Kei
Wan
Church were almost destroyed our belief in God and terminate our relationship with God completely.

But by the grace of God, we have been saved from danger and darkness. And our faith to God and the Gospel are now stronger than ever before

We are still in the religion of Christianity and we firmly maintain as a part of the Church invisible although we leave the Kei
Wan
Church,

To seek for the fulfillment of our spirits and knowledge of the words of God in accordance with the Holy Bible, we have no doubt that we need to find another reliable church for which is serve on behalf of God in loyalty (Mark 2:17)

Of course, we target to be a part of the Church Triumphant eventually, and God will lead us there. So, please don’t invite us to back to Kei
Wan
Church anymore.

Thanks for your kind attention and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
God be with you

In Christ,
Chu  & Ng

To, Minister Mr. Ma

I, Chu , am delighted to inform you that I have succeeded in my appeal which held earlier this month to against my alleged criminal charges.

Thank God for giving me this justice on earth (Emphesus 6:12) and thank for the professional legal support provided by the brother of the Catholic Church.

For myself and my wife, Ng , this has been a test of our faith to the Gospel, and through which we held stead fast that God will delivered us from dark and danger, and our pray were answered.

Also for the little blessing and support we received from the Kei
Wan
Church during our darkest period, especially when our greatest need.

We target to be part of the church triumphant eventually and God will lead us there.

Thanks for your kind attention.

God be with you,

In Christ

Chu & Ng

我的仇敵啊, 不要向我誇耀
我雖跌倒, 卻要去來
我雖坐在黑暗裡, 耶和華郤作我的光
我要忍受耶和華的惱怒, 因我得罪了衪
直等衪為我辨屈, 為我伸冤
衪必領我到光明中, 我必得見他的公義 (彌迦書7:8-9)

發新話題