發新話題
打印

灣仔賤男

灣仔賤男

今早上班,想食大家樂早餐,於是到胡忠的大家樂,竟然給我遇上瘟神。一對接近50歲男女,男的穿運動服、戴眼鏡、有D白髮、看似斯文有學識,女的穿腓色see through見到bra、外穿黑色風衣、手揸一個殘舊LV、樣貌殘老、看似大陸或泰藉鳳姐、滿口大陸口腔。

兩人一面排隊買飛、一邊抱抱錫錫、一陣女的又從後攬男的腰,比起地鐵內的痴纏學生更痴纏,我望一望女的背部,男的見到,即刻叫女人排在他前面,他以為我想打女人的主意,扒女人的手袋。男的不斷掉轉頭望我,我回應:「痴線!」,他跟著匈着說:「小姐,冇事嗎?」,我話:「冇嘢喎!只不過望吓你太太的背部。」他說:「她不是我太太,冇事呀!我以為你有嘢!」跟着他走開。

香港實在太多痴線人,如果要打劫,都不會打這女人主意,揸個爛鬼LV,一看便知係假嘢,鳳姐樣,客氣點稱她太太,原來真是不是他的太太,應該是他的情婦,昨晚肯定背妻偷食,一係以為我是偵探,來偵查他的姦情。      :046:

我覺得係灣仔亞伯撞見灣仔惡女.

而家好多賤男出嚟攪老女,我唸他是怕你揭破姦情。

亞伯 的定義
怕死洩底, 眼今今甘0卑住你.
惡女 的定義
比人望下會亂鬧人. 又會胡亂猜測.

我有個問題係...你點解要回答佢 "痴線" 及 "冇嘢喎!只不過望吓你太太的背部。"
我唔明你講痴線的原因. 你望佢 佢再望番你 望你幾次又點. 佢叫女士站在前面 一定是覺得你打她的主意嗎?
你本身未免是不是有點偏激呢. 可能那對男女有問題.
但樓主你本身也有問題.

this is a classic example of HK people are @@, HK women are ugly and easy to jealous.  how can you make such a post?
you keep looking at someone, it is already rude.
you post it on the website and call someone using fake LV, it is already rude.
you say "chee sin" to someone first because they protect their women, it is already rude.
how can you post this topic and say others are rude?

classic example of HK @@.

can you imagine if those couple are white or japanese, would you say they are rude?

why look down at the woman and say they are china mainland or thailand chicken and say she is old and ugly?  you are pretty as a model?
why make a comment to say their LV bag is old?  you HK women MUST buy the newest LV every month???  I dont understand your theory, a bag is old?  you expect to buy a LV bag every month?  

I'm sure French people laugh at you and think you are such a stupid person.  LV is making so much money because HK @@ people like you, common and classical case of HK people and HK girls.

成件事有乜問題?
仲有你仲乜話人痴線?

樓主你仲痴線

人地痴纏關你鬼事..

港女就係咁
見到大陸人 東南亞人就睇唔起
自己以為香港人有幾巴閉

無端端眼甘甘望人 唔俾人打已經偷笑
仲開口話人痴線?!

灣仔阿伯 "看似斯文有學識"
寧願揀 "看似大陸或泰藉鳳姐" 都唔玩後生港女
反省下啦

i notice HK women/girls are the most jealous people on earth.
when they see other couples are in love, kissing and hugging, they get upset because they do not have love as well.
this is purely an act of jealousy.

what i really dont understand is, why make a comment about "old LV", this is really funny for me.  Always hearing this comment from stupid HK girls.

I really want to know, you must buy an LV bag every month?

發新話題