發新話題
打印

2月18日 - 各場馬膽提供

2月18日 - 各場馬膽提供

It was a poor day on Sunday, haha, well, time flies and here we go again tonight.

Tonight is pretty interesting... there are no those 10-lbs jockey trainees as they are either suspended or illegible.

第1場 - 9  幸福得寶

I still remember that horse has won a class 3 shatin race at least more than a year ago.  Since then, it has performed very poorly until the last race.  It has shown very good ability in Happy Valley 1650m and it started to wake up last race.  Even its gate is poorly drawn, it will not affect too much of its chance as it will be running from behind.

第2場 - 7  火鳳凰

I don't know what system is that... 2 wins and this horse is still carrying 123 lbs (actually 120 lbs with Yeung KT on board again)  Good gate and red hot.. no chance of not chasing it again.

第3場 - 11  金大人

Even the race it won last time was a class 5 one, it only carries a light weight this time of 118 lbs.  Starting from gate 3 in this short distance 1000m race, Doleuze will be no worse than Whyte (as proven twice for those pre-Derby races)  I like both horses from Leung TW stable however they are both poorly drawn for gates.

第4場 - 8  卓暉

It finished close last time even starting gate 10.  This time golden gate 1.... it'll be as best as you get with this old horse.

第5場 - 5  巴圖魯

Are you tired??  Probably not...  and should be a good choice to grab this horse with your QT selection.

第6場 - 4  長驅

This is a dieaster horse as it is expensive and it started over 100 pts at the beginning.  Nothing too much to mention except it should have slight advantage in class 3 and the jockey is Soumillion this time.  Plan B (應變計劃)  is good too however I am a bit worry about it has to carry 133 lbs this time.

第7場 - 2  贏得住

Good handy type horse, and should get his chance after few warm up races.

第8場 - 8  神州穿梭

It lost very badly and on purpose as it made the turn in 6-out position... WTF.  Happy Valley a better suit for this horse and will unveil its ability again this time

火車兄....GOOD

贏得住早熟早X呢場唔玩
其它無意見

火車兄 支持了先睇!!

發新話題