Ann West《Confidante》 [Mp3/192Kbps/58MB]

專輯名稱:Confidante
歌手姓名:Ann West

格式大小:Mp3/192Kbps/58MB
唱片公司:Charmed
發行日期:2009年02月23日
專輯流派:Alternative / Indie / Progressive

專輯介紹:

She has been a model, a TV and radio talk show host in Hawaii, a doctor of metaphysics, an author, and to top it all off. She's now an incredible singer-songwriter. Baffled!? Well, don't be! Glasgow-born multi-talented singer-songwriter Ann West has had an extraordinary career. She's travelled the world from Kauai to India and is now pursuing her long-held ambition to sing. She recently released her debut single "Missed It Again", co-written with Richard Fammeree and Frank Myers. Her debut album "Confidante" will be released in February this year. So if your head's not spinning already, kick back as we talk to Ann and discover more about her life, her music and her forthcoming album.

她,曾經是一個模特兒、一名夏威夷一個電台和電視台脫口秀節目的主持人,形而上學學科的博士和一名作家,並都能有始有終地完成工作。不可思議的是,她現在竟是一名集演唱和創作型的歌手,你一定很困惑吧,可別這樣。生於英國城市格拉斯哥的全能創作型歌手Ann West有著非比尋常的演藝生涯。她曾經環遊世界從Kauai到印度,現在正在懷揣並追逐著登台唱歌的雄心大志。最近她便發行了她的第一首單曲“Missed It Again”並與Richard Fammeree和Frank Myers一塊創作。她的首張專輯《Confidante》將要在今年二月發行。當你大腦疲勞需要休息的時候,可以放鬆來談論一下Ann和她生活以外的東西,還有她的音樂以及即將發行的新專輯。

曲目列表:

01. Ben Nevis
02. Missed It Again
03. Monkey Off My Back
04. Confidante
05. I Believe
06. Writing On The Wall
07. Ibiza
08. Sebastian
09. No Wonder
10. In The Name Of Peace
11. On This Island

<免責聲明 >
歌曲僅作為下載頻寬測試,請在下載24小時後刪除,版權歸歌手和唱片公司所有,任何涉及商業盈利目的均不得使用,否則產生的一切後果將由您自己承擔!本人將不對任何內容負任何法律責任!請購買正版CD支持你喜愛的歌手。謝謝!

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Thanks,下來聽聽看..

really sounds interesting~~ i am looking for it. thanks for sharing, mate

下載來聽看看,謝謝分享。

發新話題