Tyka Nelson - A Brand New Me [MP3@192Kbps@53.12MB]

Tyka Nelson - A Brand New Me [MP3@192Kbps@53.12MB]

專輯名稱:A Brand New Me
歌手姓名:Tyka Nelson
唱片公司:Tyka Nelson
專輯流派:R&B / Gospel
格式大小:MP3@192Kbps@53.12MB
專輯介紹:

Tyka Nelson is an extraordinarily talented singer, songwriter and musician, and is also the only full sister of "Rock Legend" Prince. Tyka grew up surrounded by music. The Minneapolis based artist is the daughter of Jazz singer Mattie Shaw, and accomplished musician John L. Nelson. Growing up Tyka listened to Mahalia Jackson records and began singing at the age of two. She wrote her first song at the age of ten. Tyka plays many different instruments including piano, guitar, bass and clarinet but admits, "I don't consider myself a musician, I play just well enough to put down my own musical ideas."

This new CD combines her love for Gospel music with R&B, Funk, Pop and that special 'Minneapolis Sound' that gives Tyka her own unique style. Tyka wrote, sang lead and background vocals, produced, recorded and engineered each song, blending her various influences into her own uncompromising style. When people have asked if Prince had anything to do with the production, Tyka simply admits, "I sing whatever comes out, and if it sounds like him I don't know it until someone tells me. Then I think maybe I should change it, but then I think, since it's really me, why? It is not my intent to sound like anyone else, and I have strived to be original in everything I do. Even though my brother is someone I greatly respect, there can and will be only one Prince."

曲目列表:

01. Joy
02. Abba Father
03. A Brand New Me
04. Good Day
05. Touch From Heaven
06. The Life
07. Ghetto Fabulous
08. Not One Dime (Intermission)
09. Rock Or Roll
10. Happy
11. Superhero