發新話題
打印

Violonist please give me some idea

Violonist please give me some idea

Hey guys! I believe I didn't pick up my violin for more than 15 years since I was a kid. I still remember those day my dad force me to learn Violin and "Er Hu" and I hate it a lot. I think I start playing violin around 5 years of age and play until form 1 or 2 and I gave it up coz I have no interest at all at that time. I've never take any of the music tests before coz my Dad is actually my tutor and I learn all my skills from him at home. I can still play some piece of music in my mind until now.

Until recently I've attended one of my friend's wedding ceremony and saw some guys playing the violin. Oh my god, I found myself fall in love with this instrument and I've decided to pick it up again.

The problem is I am now 28 years old and what I think is it is a bit embarrassing to learn violin again at this age. It seems that all the students in those music learning centre are kids....20 years old younger than me. What can I do? I really want to pratice the violin again but I don't even have a Violin at home.

Anyway nice to meet you guys here!
分手"兩字真係情絕不留!!!

sorry i think i ve post in the wrong area..sorry
分手"兩字真係情絕不留!!!

發新話題