[09.03.24]Taylor Swift : Fearless (International Edition)[192K/MP3/141MB]

專輯名稱:Fearless (International Edition)
歌手姓名:Taylor Swift
唱片公司:101 DISTRIBUTION/Universal
發行日期:2009年03月24日
專輯流派:Country
推薦指數:4星

專輯介紹:

Exclusive 2009 International edition of her sophomore album includes three bonus tracks over the US pressing ('Our Song', 'Teardrops On My Guitar' and 'Should've Said No' ) and features completely different artwork. Taylor is the only Country female artist to have five Top 10 singles from a debut album and the only Country female vocalist this decade to reach the Top 5 on Billboard s Hot 100 Chart. Needless to say, she's a sensation that has only just begun to show what she is capable of. 16 tracks including the single 'Love Story' and 'Change', first heard during the 2008 Summer Olympics. Universal.

Taylor Swift第二張專輯的限量國際版相比美版增添了三首Bonus歌曲('Our Song', 'Teardrops On My Guitar' 和 'Should've Said No' ) 並且採用了截然不同的專輯包裝。Taylor是至今為止唯一一位首張專輯就擁有五首前十單曲的鄉村女藝人,同時也是近十年來唯一一個登上Billboard Hot 100排行榜前五名位置的鄉村女歌手。毋庸置疑,她所引起的轟動其實只是她發揮才能的開始。專輯的16首歌曲包括了單曲'Love Story'和'Change',這兩首單曲于08年奧運期間問世,由環球唱片出品.
曲目列表:
1. Fearless
2. Fifteen
3. Love Story
4. Hey Stephen
5. White Horse
6. You Belong With Me
7. Breathe (Featuring Colbie Caillat)
8. Tell Me Why
9. You're Not Sorry
10. The Way I loved you
11. Forever & Always
12. The Best Day
13. Change
14. Our Song (Bonus Track)
15. Teardrops On My Guitar (Bonus Track)
16. Should've Said No (Bonus Track)
17. Love Story (U.S. Pop Mix)
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

謝謝分享哦........上傳辛苦了

唔該晒

謝謝分享哦........上傳辛苦了

唔該晒

thanks
Simple is the best~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

謝謝分享                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

thx for sharing=]

good job

thks for sharing

骨骨骨 骨骨骨
好東西當然要推啦

好像很不錯耶~~~~~~~~~!

international GDGDGD!!!
THZQ!!!

thx ar

thx!~~
現在,我可以鬆一口氣了!!

16 12