發新話題
打印

Cancun 自遊行

Cancun 自遊行

想問問那些local tour 會否到hostel or motel 接tourists..上網報個d..
其實自己去cancun d 名勝,搭車係咪好難?? e.g. chichen itza, tulum,etc
大家建議我spend 幾多日呢~
Can anybody give me some advice??

之前咪覆左你囉....
我果次係join d all inclusive package, 包埋接機接送, resort內所有設施&所有餐飲, 超級扺~ d 野仲好好食tim... 果次我住gran caribe real resort, 海景房有露台, 超級正~ cancun好細, 周圍去好方便, 巴士好密就一架~

http://www.realresorts.com/

Sorry, I forgot to see your post last time..^^"
So, I can simply travel by bus to Chichen Itza, tulum, etc from downtown.
And becoz I wanna stay later ar Chichen Itza at night (to watch the night view<-- is that there is night view of Chichen Itza every night??), are there any buses to return at around 8pm?

I have now planned where to visit in Cancun, Chichen Itza, Tulum, isla mujeres, Cozumel, any places you suggest me to go?
Is the meal good and expensive there?
Is the show good in Cancun~

By the way, Thank you very much for your help!!

Hi, I just come back from Cancun this Monday.

Instead of stay at Cancun, you may stay at another place call 'Playa del Carmen'. It is because :
- It is distance from Cancun airport for 1 hour. You don't need to go into the Cancun downtown.
- It is a beach with many tourist restaurant, souvenior show, hotel, etc.
- It is the place to take ferry to Cozumel.
- It takes 1 hour to Tulum by bus. (I think you are target to 'Tulum Reins' right ? You may take a mini-bus and stop in front of the entrance.
- It takes 4 hours to Chichen Itaz.

For Chichen Itaz, I am not sure you can take the night view or not because the park is close at about 5pm. For me, I stay in Playa del Carmen and take a day-trip to Chichen Itaz by bus.

You will find that Playa del Carmen is more beautiful and less expensive than Cancun.

If you need any info, please let me know.

For Chichen itza, you mean you joined the local tour to get there?
Actually, I will get there at afternoon..take photos and get in..and wait till 7pm and take the night view and go back..You mean it will close at 5pm, but I could still take photos outside, right?
See http://www.cancunfuntours.com/chichen4.htm , but I don't know whether there is only night view on Wednesday.

Is it much cheaper to go alone than joining local tour?? since I have a bit more time..
One thing I concern is the bus to return at night as I mentioned above..
Hope you could give me some advice...I am sorry that there are so many questions..
Thank you very very much!!!!!! =]

PUSH!!!!!
可否盡量答小弟的問題呢^^"
Thanks~~~~~~`

Hi, I try to answer what I know.

1. Yes, Playa del Carmen is a safe (of couse, some basic sense is required) and convenience place, both for restaurant and souvenior. (In fact I think the souvenior in Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen are similar).
2. It's up to you to go Xel-ha or Xacret. I haven't any comment.
3. For the 'night show', I think you need to join the local tour and stay near Chichen Itaz. The distance between Chichen Itaz and Playa del Carmen is about 4 hours. There is not bus to leave at 8pm (except those by local tour).
4. For Tulum, inside the Tulum Reins, there is a beach which is beautiful. But I agree that you may not spend for 1 day. You may take the ferry to Cozumel at 6pm (and hence get more time for relax in Cozumel).
5. If you don't have dive license, you may get a 'discovery' dive tour, or get an 'Open Water' dive license at Cozumel. It is not very expensive.

Personally, if you have about 8 days, don't just spend in the beach. You may visit other cities in Yucatán Peninsula such as Campeche and Mérida. They are quite interesting spanish colonial cities.

I agree Playa del Carmen is better place to stay Cancun.  It is cheaper with the same nice beach. I remember there are local tours from there to Chichen Itaz, Tulum, etc.
http://www.playadelcarmentours.com/ (only for reference)

If you are certified diver, Cozumel is the palce to you.  I fnot, it is not worth it to go all the way to Cozumel for discovery scuba.  YOu can do it in Cancun or Playa del Carmen.

For Chichen itza, you mean you joined the local tour to get there?
Actually, I will get there at afternoon..take photos and get in..and wait till 7pm and take the night view and go back..You mean it will close at 5pm, but I could still take photos outside, right?
See http://www.cancunfuntours.com/chichen4.htm , but I don't know whether there is only night view on Wednesday.

Is it much cheaper to go alone than joining local tour?? since I have a bit more time..
One thing I concern is the bus to return at night as I mentioned above..
Hope you could give me some advice...I am sorry that there are so many questions..
Thank you very very much!!!!!! =]

Thanks!! =]
But do you know how long the bus take from Playa del Carmen to Campeche or Mérida?

在chichen itza 有冇bus 去  Mérida??
因為我見chichen itza 在cancun 同 Mérida 之間..

I am really obliged to your help!!^^

發新話題