發新話題
打印

高比責怪孫悅

高比責怪孫悅

孫悅遭受無端指責

湖人前天在金塊身上栽了一個大跟斗,不僅投籃命中率為賽季最低,而且整場比賽的得分也為賽季最低,讓人大跌眼鏡。但是事後高比在談到為什麼表現這麼差時,居然說主要原因是因為中國的球員孫悅,這是怎麼回事呢?昨天,《觀察者》的專欄作家亨寧格撰文,把高比責備孫悅的整個過程詳細地描述了一番。

孫悅在比賽中根本就沒有上場,這究竟發生了什麼事情?原來孫悅作為一名新秀,為老將提鞋送水當然是再平常不過的事情,這其中還包括為球隊那些老將取食物,但是他在這上面耽擱了太長的時間,使得球隊在凌晨才到達丹佛的酒店,這比原計劃要晚。這樣使得球員沒有得到足夠的休息時間。

“孫悅為我們取漢堡包的時間太長了,”高比在賽後說道,“我們的兩隻腿在比賽中根本使不上勁。”

科比的指責其實毫無理由,因為湖人板凳球員的失常才是這場比賽失利的真正原因。此役湖人隊替補19投只有3中,命中率僅為15.8%,孫悅為此背了一個大大的黑鍋。

孫悅被批“聯盟最差後衛”

昨日《籃圈世界》專欄作家P.B在與球迷進行互動問答時,暗示孫悅是聯盟中最差勁的後衛。

當被問到“你覺得湖人奪得總冠軍的機會以及高比贏得MVP的機會有多大”時,P.B表示,湖人需要一個更強大和穩定發揮的板凳陣容,否則他們無法在季後賽打破塞爾特人的統治。

此後有球迷問:“湖人是否應該放棄法瑪爾,他是不是聯盟中最差的後衛?”P.B當即反駁:“你這樣想嗎?法瑪爾是聯盟中最差勁的後衛?我的意思是,情況可並不是這樣的,你有沒有見過湖人隊的替補球員孫悅打球?”

估唔到金塊贏湖人係呢個原因 真係多謝孫悅,希望來季加盟金塊代替安東尼卡達做比立斯副車,唔使成日出雙矮陣俾人屈高
(以上純粹講笑,不喜請插大力點 )

http://sports.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/news/show_news.cgi?type=new&date=2009-03-02&id=1971279

我非常不喜, 我第一個插

!!!

大家積管講下有咩睇法?

有冇搞錯...咁都得,...?
當我地中國人流架...!!!!!!!!!??????????????

中國人不是好欺負的.!

kobe Bull Shxt!

新聞唔炒作下
邊會有人留意呀  
邊會有人開post講呀  
邊會有人信以為真呀

點睇都係假野,,好明顯記者老作啦

“孫悅為我們取漢堡包的時間太長了,”高比在賽後說道,“我們的兩隻腿在比賽中根本使不上勁。”

搞咩呀?

估唔到外國d吹水新聞比中國更強

唔好姓賴   
LAKERS軍心真係好有問題

http://www.kb24.com/news/387

February 28, 2009
    Lakers have a rocky time in Denverposted by
    Phil Jackson was short on patience after Friday’s game. And who could blame him?

He had just watched his Lakers shoot a season-low season-low 30 percent from the floor, watched his team score a season-low 79 points two nights after scoring a season-high-tying 132 points, and he watched as his bench was outscored 47-7 in a 90-79 loss in Denver (recap | box score | photos | video)

So when a reporter asked Jackson, “What happened?” his response was not surprising:

"I'm supposed to tell you what happened and you watched that garbage for 48 minutes?" he said. "That was a garbage game, no doubt about it. I wish we could repay the fans some money for that game. Neither team played very well, but they played better than us."

Kobe finished with 29 points, but needed 31 shots to get there.

He wasn’t alone.

Lamar Odom continued to be a terror on the glass, grabbing 19 rebounds but suffering through a 5-of-17 shooting performance.

Sasha Vujacic and Trevor Ariza, the Lakers two leading scorers off the bench, combined to score zero points on 0-9 from the floor.

More Phil:

"They're in there with their tail between their legs," Jackson said of the reserves, motioning to the locker room. "They wanted to come out and perform tonight and they really had a terrible performance."

Kobe summed it up like this:

"A horrible shooting effort tonight for us," said Kobe Bryant, who had 29 points on 10-for-31 shooting. "Blame Sun."

Yes, despite the tough loss, Kobe found some humor in the situation, laughing at rookie Sun Yue, who had apparently gotten lost while making a hamburger run for his teammates shortly after the victory over Phoenix on Thursday night.

The team waited on the charter plane at LAX until Sun finally returned and didn't arrive at the team hotel in Denver until 4 a.m. Friday.

"Sun took too long getting our In-N-Out Burgers last night after the game," Bryant said, adding a dose of humor to an otherwise humorless night. "I don't know where . . . he went. He could have went to the one in Compton for all I know."
    J.R. Smith got some high praise from head coach George Karl, particularly for his 4th quarter defense on Kobe, who went 2-for-9 in the final frame:

“I thought in the fourth quarter, that’s by far the best defensive game I’ve ever seen him play,”

While he didn’t mention Smith by name, KB agreed with reporters that the Denver D was suffocating:

“They played really aggressively defensively,” Bryant said. “On top of that, we just didn’t have any legs. On top of them doing a good job and us having no legs, we just had a horrible shooting effort.”

翻譯一下:

Yes, despite the tough loss, Kobefound some humor in the situation, laughing at rookie Sun Yue, who hadapparently gotten lost while making a hamburger run for his teammatesshortly after the victory over Phoenix on Thursday night.

除了很差的輸球, kobe 表現了幽默感, 取笑了他的新人隊友孫悅, 他在星期四晚贏了太陽球賽後為隊友拿取漢堡包時迷失了。

"Sun took too long getting ourIn-N-Out Burgers last night after the game," Bryant said, adding a doseof humor to an otherwise humorless night. "I don't know where . . . hewent. He could have went to the one in Compton for all I know."

kobe 為一個很悶爆的夜晚加上幽默感, 說: "孫悅花了很多時間去為我們(隊友) 到 in and out 那裡拿食物, 我不知道他去了那裡, 我以為他到了其他地方的分店去了"

“我們的兩隻腿在比賽中根本使不上勁。” 係有講,
最後果度, 但係完全係段章取義

段野咁多唔講, 硬係抽一兩句講,
故事主角又係自己友,
呢篇野既用意, 主旨, 段落大意, 心照

發新話題