發新話題
打印

Diving season in Philippines

Diving season in Philippines

Any bros or sisters know if mi-March a good time (fear of raining season) to do diving in Bohol or Cebu? If not, any suggestion with similar budget? Not sure if any islands in Thai or Malaysia could be the second consideration?

The Philippines is hot and humid year-round. The weather pattern across the archipelago is complex, but can be roughly divided into:
Dry season (Sep-May)
Wet season (Jun-Sep)

The best time to visit is between December and May.

Thanks Travelem. I am planning a dive trip either to Cebu or Bohol in mid-March. So I think it is still a good time to go according to your info.

Any brother or sisters could suggest some budget hotels in Cebu which I could have access to Cebu down town and dive site easily? cos this will be my first dive trip to Cebu, and I got no idea. Thanks.

The Philippines is hot and humid year-round. The weather pattern across the archipelago is complex, but can be roughly divided into:
Dry season (Sep-May)
Wet season (Jun-Sep)

The best time to visit is between December and May.

Thanks Travelem. I am planning a dive trip either to Cebu or Bohol in mid-March. So I think it is still a good time to go according to your info.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Any brother or sisters could suggest some budget hotels in Cebu which I could have access to Cebu down town and dive site easily? cos this will be my first dive trip to Cebu, and I got no idea. Thanks.

發新話題