發新話題
打印

678 Club ...Very Bad, Shit Place

678 Club ...Very Bad, Shit Place

678 Club ...Very Bad, Shit PlaceSHENZHEN "678 International SPA Club" ...CHEATER

Two weeks , I went there with 3 friends and I have 4 coupons issued by them . Terms of the coupons stated that each person shall spend mini $158 in order to get the refund reduction of $30.

I invited my 3 friends to go there. During my entering into the fucking place, I cleary checked with that lady if I had four coupons and can I use them if my total spending was over $158 each. Their answer was "NO PROBLEM".

All my friends' and my sauna charges (each approx $120 x 4) and plus dinner cost $250 were include into my single account. The total spending was around $730 net excluding any tips and 10% service charges, ie.e average was over $158/person.

Upon leaving and paying bill, that fucking Managress at the counter said Ithat I can only use one coupon and they deducted $30 only.

After long argue, they refused to deduct $30 x 4 but deductED $30 only.

I STRONGLY ADVISE ALL C HING NOT TO GO THAT FUCKING "678".

Bad experiences there too.

The dinning area is small and noisy. Waiter and waitress were not servicing us but chattering.

Massager were not skilled. Impolite if you gave them $20 tips/hour only.

大場好似唔係你咁計嫁
我記得水   立慌當時開張時, 我去, 初頭以為咁計, 點知後尾唔係, 都拗左好耐, 最後唔記得左係點

佢係以每個匙牌要最低消費, 然之後再總數計, 否則每個匙褲要收最低消費. .. 即係淨桑價, 咁你地個日淨桑係幾錢?
我個排去到, 已廢事同佢拗 , 因為, 有次, 我埋數見有個亞伯都好怒噪, 猛話黑店(水...立...慌呀), 佢好似仲開左個房添, 埋數又係唔0岩.......我當時既招數係, 總之個個匙牌郁下佢, GET到最低消費, 然後包無計錯數, 因為, 要知佢地計呢的, 都唔知係好豬呀, 定好醒啦  

反而有次係..金海.......中泉, 真係實食無痴牙, 88就88, 30蚊小費就30, 加埋118, 無其他, 張單都簡單過人, 但係, 衰在個場細, 舊, 迫, 唔0岩我

發新話題