發新話題
打印

4月去歐洲找PARTNER

4月去歐洲找PARTNER

我想4月去歐洲玩, 但未有PARTNER, 有無人想一齊去.. 我係女

If you go in end of May, I can. BTW, which country you will visit?

i wanna go eastern europe & turkey greece as well
go in April...interested?
I am a guy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

i am no preference for going which country as i haven't go before, csk, hong long will you go? i prefer around 3 weeks to 1 month.

tigersman, as i am lady , i perfer to go with a girl or a group of ppl ( with girls and boys), but nice to discuss with you regarding the Europe travelling.

hOW LONG ARE U GOING? and how much is ur budget??

oh, I am a guy too. I want to go France and Denmark or some northern europe countries, I will stay for about 10 days.

點解你會FRANCE同DENMARK一齊去既? 唔係近架喎

I know. But I really want to visit Paris and Denmark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

咁之間去搭飛機去? 其實你打算去denmark, 除左copenhagen之外會去邊?

I think I will take train.
Yes, I really love Denmark, beside copenhagen, I also want to go Funen and Zealand. Do you have any other cities that you suggest me to go?
Thanks a lot.

I haven't made my plan yet but my budget is not more than HK$50,000. Since one of friend is living in Swiss and i do hope i can visit her if possible.

Tiger and Andy, it seems that you two have made a plan yet, so poor that i can't find a girl to go with me, otherwise, i think we can go together.

(but i worry i will be a litter bit older than you as i had been worked for a long time  )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

FUNEN最出名應該係ODENSE同埋個城堡EGESKOV SLOT....ODENSE係安徒生既家鄉嘛, 不過去到個度, 唔係真係咁TOURIST FRIENDLY, D人好FRIENDLY, 但係個CITY唔係囉, 好難搵到英文, 差唔多全部TOURIST INFORMATION都係DANISH, 同埋我去FUNEN VILLAGE, 佢D INFORMATION話開, 連門口都係咁寫, 但係無開到....比人呃左獲金既....
ODENSE好似係DENMARK第3大CITY, 計POPULATION, 都搞成咁....我諗DENMARK真係除左COPENHAGEN之外無咩好去....COPENHAGEN個OLD TOWN真係幾靚
BTW, 你如果搭TRAIN, 應該無10個鐘都唔掂喎, COPENHAGEN去HAMBURG都要5個鐘, 如果我無記錯

發新話題