發新話題
打印

Tax Refund in USA

Tax Refund in USA

hi,

If i shop in USA, can i get the tax refund?thanksss

quoted information: -
"Sales tax you pay in the U.S. is not comparable to Value Added Tax (VAT) levied by many European Countries. Sales taxes are levied by individual states, and the regulations regarding tax refunds differ from state to state.  Contact the Department of Revenue (Sometimes called the Taxation and Finance Department) in the state your are planning to visit for more information. In many cases, you are required to have a State Sales Tax Exemption Certificate before making any purchases.

For more information please see the U.S. Bureau of Customs & Border Protection web site"

There is no such thing as sales tax refund in USA. Under some situations, you can exempt from paying sales tax when you make a purchase. For example, you don't have to pay sales tax in California if you can show that the purchase will be used outside of Calif. I don't have the details about this but I assume most of the purchases that travelers made will not qualify.

thanks a lot

conclusively, dont expect tax refund in USA

If you tell the shop to ship the goods directly out of state, you'll not be charged sales tax.
嘿嘿嘿嘿

發新話題