發新話題
打印

URGENT!!!! My flight is cancelled!!!

URGENT!!!! My flight is cancelled!!!

我而家身處多倫多, 本來今晚9.05pm 會坐ba去london, 3 feb 早上會到達, 逗留一晚, 4 feb 晚上會由london返hong kong, 但啱啱收到ba sms 通知我由多倫多到倫敦班機取消咗, 我打去ba hk 同 canada 0既 hot line 又無人聽, 好擔心!
我可以點做?

u try to call the london office
should be able to contact them

are you now in the airport or what? go straight to the airport office and wait for the office in the airport open in the morning.
i am in uk right now, heathrow has been closed until 5pm today.....

Heard from the news that London has very bad weather and will have 15" snow. You better go to the counter direct and ask for the most updated situation.... you should also let them know your 2nd leg flight as well so that they can change the booking for you in advance.

LONGHAUL FLIGHTS:
If you were booked to travel to a longhaul destination (beyond the UK and Europe) BEFORE 5pm UK time on February 2 you can:
- Rebook to travel at a later date or
- Refund your ticket

Depending on your booking, you may be able to change or refund your ticket on ba.com at Manage My Booking.   Otherwise you will need to call us.

If you were booked to travel to a longhaul destination (beyond the UK and Europe) AFTER 5pm UK time on February 2 and were unable to travel you can:
- Rebook to travel at a later date

Depending on your booking, you may be able to change your booking on ba.com at Manage My Booking.   Otherwise you will need to call us.

quick to call your travel insurance agent or support hotline may also can help ar!

我返咗黎lar! 最後打咗去uk 0既 ba hotline 先有人聽, 改咗遲一日上機, 但呢個 trip 真係峰迴路轉, 由 toronto 飛去 london, 飛到去 atlantic ocean 上空時, 飛機折返 canada (好彩唔係返 toronto, 停咗喺 goose bay), 因為有 passenger 唔舒服, 要接受治療.  班機已經 delay 咗一個鐘起飛, 折返停一停又幾個鐘, 原本9am到達london, 搞到1.30pm先到.
本身book咗3/2 london hotel, 當我知班機 cancel, 即刻 email hotel, 話想swap個reservation date, 點知hotel即刻charge我credit card, 當我 no show!!!!!
不過我個friend喺ba做, 幫我 upgrade 咗由 london 返 hk 果程,  upgrade 到 business class, 條氣先順返

Look for you, the most important is back home safely, right?

Sorry I mean "good for you" to be upgraded!

發新話題