發新話題
打印

[poker]黑色星期五的悲劇

[poker]黑色星期五的悲劇

It's the friday of the 13th.
My Aces were cracked 3 times in a row.
Think did I play any of them wrong?
I admit I was a bit tilty back then, especially on the last hand...
It should be a clear fold to me on the river, but I was so angry...perhaps I need some tilt management

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($54.15)
Button ($69.25)
SB ($39.35)
BB ($11.50)
UTG ($111.55)
Hero (MP) ($62.55)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, A
UTG bets $2.25, Hero raises $7.50, 4 folds, UTG calls $5.25

Flop: ($15.75) 9, J, 5 (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $9.50, UTG raises $27, Hero raises $45.55 (All-In), UTG calls $28.05

Turn: ($125.85) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($125.85) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $125.85

Results:
UTG had J, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
Outcome: UTG won $122.85

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($14.75)
MP ($52.25)
CO ($36.25)
Button ($1.95)
SB ($74.55)
Hero  ($51.25)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A
3 folds, Button calls $0.50, SB bets $1.75, Hero raises $6, 1 fold, SB calls $4.50

Flop: ($13.50) J, Q, 7 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $11, SB raises $33, Hero raises $33.75 (All-In), SB calls $11.75

Turn: ($103) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($103) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $103

Results:
SB had Q, Q (full house, Queens over sevens).
Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and sevens).
Outcome: SB won $100

UTG ($60.55)
MP ($50)
CO ($52.75)
Button ($49.25)
Hero (SB) ($50)
BB ($157.40)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A
2 folds, CO bets $1.75, 1 fold, Hero raises $5.50, 1 fold, CO calls $4

Flop: ($12) J, 4, J (2 players)
Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($12) 9 (2 players)
Hero bets $7, CO calls $7

River: ($26) 10 (2 players)
Hero bets $11, CO raises $40 (All-In), Hero calls $26.25 (All-In)

Total pot: $100.50

Results:
Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and Jacks).
CO had J, J (four of a kind, Jacks).
Outcome: CO won $100.25

oh my god

第一舖沒問題,純運氣

第二舖,一開始all fold,sb raise,我AA會cold call,有位置+對A,咁快打走真係無錢嬴,雖然結果應該一樣,但長遠黎講cold call期望值應該會高1點

第三舖,最後那RAISE我唔會CALL,出面既牌有1對J,你TURN有下注,RIVER有下注,對手還敢RAISE你,除非佢係一個亂黎既人,唔係咁大己經部露了自己最少 葫盧,你一對A 點CALL得落最後1下,看來最後1舖你己經ON TILT了

in order to avoid my Aces cracked multiple times in a sessions..... I have been playing quite a bit of 2-7 Triple Draw instead...... fun, rather fishy in low limit and uber swingy

第二舖我睇錯了,原來BUTTON LIMP佐入去,咁RAISE絕對係一個好既決定

typical all-in loss with pocket As for non-experienced player,
normally loss in pre-flop all in is normal because you have the best hand pre-flop, after flop any card can flod with a good read of the other player's hand ( you can flod set, straight which are much stronger than pair of As only)

i am not very good but just want to share my experience, read card plus betting pattern plus tells,
tells can't know here, so
1st case is ok
3rd case is wrong play, being reveiwed already,
2nd case may have chance to reduce the loss,
SB bets $1.75, may steal the pot but can call $6 raise means has something in hand
after flop SB check, may hit or not, if not hit anything, only a small bet can bet him out, only a few player or very experienced aggressive player can use weak hand to call reraise and to bluff after flop,
after flop SB hits, you bet $11 will surely make him reraise all in you,and you can't run for pot-committed,
so we study his hand first, pocket Ks is not big chance because he will reraise or all-in you preflop, then it may be a poket pair bigger than 9 and up to Q to call the reraise pre-flop, Qs or Js is the biggest chance, if not pocket pairs, the chance to call is AK, then AQ, if not then suited connectors
so after flop JQ7 rainbow, the biggest chance to reraise you all-in is set (this reraise will not expect you to flod because you are pot-committed already, so it is a real hand) or open-end straight draw (but it is not worth for heads up play), or AQ or JQ suited (this 2 cases has less chance),
so my comment is : after flop can bet less and flod with a reraise all-in fight back

difference between 1st and 2nd hand:
in 1st hand, he has lots of chance to get other losing hands to push you all-in, such as pocket Qs or even 10s (because only 1 over card outside, so only loss to Js is the most reasonable read and this only case can't make you flod your As)

moreover, 1st hand Ks may not reraise you (you reraise a real hand raise means a strong hand), 2nd hand Ks will reraise you normally (to test your reraise is a catching of bluff steal or a real hand reraise)

發新話題