發新話題
打印

Complain HK Samsung for I908 no upgrade ROM

Complain HK Samsung for I908 no upgrade ROM

Just make a phone call to HK Samsung for subject and a man told me no news for ROM update and told me to send mail to do it HK Samsung will reply for it , the link as below :

http://ars.samsung.com/customer/form/formmail/HK/input_cn.jsp?SITE_ID=60&PROD_ID=1233&AGE_ID=0

Details :

Do your ever see all mobile forum complain about i908 , everyone use this phone get problem and waiting for new rom for updating . Will HK Samsung update it for use ??? And do HK Samsung want HK people loss confidence ??? And do HK Samsung ever see Taiwan Samsung or other mobile brand of window mobile update software for costomers . I think over 90% people who buy I908 are disappoint for HK Samsung . For all problem of i908 , pls use time to see mobile forum and what functions are already add to it at Taiwan . If HK Samsung do not upgrade sofeware for all user , i this Samsung mobile will no longer exist at HK , pls answer all my questions . May be we need to buy another brand mobile to replace and do not use Samsung again .

i908用戶請支持

this is reply from Samsung HK

Please accept our apology for the unpleasant experience you have with us
regarding the case. You are assured that your comment had been brought
to our management’s attention for immediate service enhancement. Sorry
forany inconvenience caused
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should you have further enquiry, pleasefeel free to contact us at. We are always at your services.
Yours Sincerely,
Customer Service Department
Samsung Electronics H.K. Co. Ltd.
i

The information was useful to me
        Satisfied                5        4        3        2        1
        Not Satisfied

well done!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

其實每個地方的做法都唔同。
就算Nokia 都系啦。

support i send it now

每個地方既做法都唔同... 不過ching表達自己意見~ well done!
不過香港 pda 市場真係未成熟~
而且經i908好多未用過wm 機既人都學用~但係wm 機真係自己要放時間去研究先好玩
你試想想如果一放左新 rom 出來~
人人話好用時好多唔熟既人都會dl 來試裝~
如果中途有問題~真係會一堆人去整機都唔定...
所以香港同台灣好難去正面比較兩個市場

I can't wait anymore longer , i sold it out already

Well done!!

No complaint, nothing will be done by Samsung HK, I strongly believe.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

sent

well done

Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reply from Samsung....

Thank you for your email dated 2009/02/13.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please accept our apology for the unpleasant experience you have with us
regarding the firmware update of SGH-i908. In order to provide an
immediate follow up action, we would like to know more details about
your enquiry. Would you please provide your contact number and suitable
time for us to further contact? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

發新話題