發新話題
打印

PBJ XX-003 15 Months

PBJ XX-003 15 Months

My 003 at 15 months after a low-speed machine wash. 4 or 5 gentle hand wash. They did not lose much indigo during washes. The cutting is a bit loose so it took me some time to break it in. I hope it came out alright.

It is difficult to get the colour right. The 7th picture is probably the most accurate in terms of colour.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

我都覺PBJ唔係易色落果堆~
不過再著耐D一定有更多野睇!

the worn-out effect of the button is great

just keep going~it's going to be a pair of  great jeans

年幾都好似冇乜野睇咋喎...爭少少...
不過佢d色落幾靚...加油...

my 007 is a little better cause i ride bike sometimes. it's just 5 months and i will post its photo next time.

感覺太闊了....因為我著緊005

Cool.
I got a pair of XX-005.
Should have bought 003 instead.

Thanks for your comments guys.
It's indeed a bit too wide for me, should have sized down an inch.

Your photos are really great too.
What's the size of your 003?

個效果唔錯 wo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

you should try something slim and tight next time...
they fade very differently

W34, I tried on 33 but I was afraid it won't fit after soak.
Turn out that the denim is quite stretchy.

Thanks for your compliments on the photos; except the first 2, all were using scene mode of my camera

Yeh definitely, hopefully Mccoy's Lee 101B. Looking for a nice price on the internet

Hey guys I took a couple new pictures of my 003 under sunlight, the pictures are better than the first time I think:

發新話題