發新話題
打印

Advise please

Advise please

Hi all,

i am a pretty quiet guy but seeking for GF la, i always want to approach girls that i like. However, when i look at my own face, a question start with whether i am handsome enough to attract her. There are so many better looking guys around me. I then immediately feel very depress and stop my act. Will i not get a girl that i like at all in teh future? Should i stop thinking about this thing and work hard to reward myself rather than wasting my time on this?

cheers

Would you consider to have a boy friend
I am available

No one will fall in love with a person who lack of confidence.

Also, nobody can tell you what will happen in your future.

You should be believe yourself is the best.

dont give up man, the urgly one usually got the pretty one.
look at the news and you know why.  real pretty girls are easy to pick up, except those who think they are pretty.  study more and you will find out what they want beside of money, but it will be a priorty if you are rich.

I could give you some advice.

I am not a beauty, but I like drinking coffee in coffee shop.

Occasionally, I find 1/2 guys looking at me all the time. I don't mind being friends though.

but they just look and don't approach, so I don't bother to know them anyway.

I think people would appreciate for your courage if you approach.

By the way, making friends don't need to be handsome.

Cheers

confidence always is the main key to make you charm and smart, if you are lack of confidence to meet a girl even be friend with her only then how can your ms. right rely on you in her future???!!!

what you need to do first.....you need to be confidence and enlarge your friend's circle la....

I am confidence among others, they find me funny. However, as soon as my target arrives, i suddenly become the most quiet one and act wierd!

發新話題