發新話題
打印

Kelly Clarkson回歸之作All I Ever Wanted 9/3正式推出!!!!

Kelly Clarkson回歸之作All I Ever Wanted 9/3正式推出!!!!

14/3
Kelly Clarkson performs on American Idol 8
video:http://www.kcemedia.com/GetFile.ashx?FileId=9548
9/3
新專輯All I Ever Wanted正式推出!

deluxe edition同步發行!!!
plz buy the album at a nearby cd shop!!  

24/2
Whole album leaked!!!
Just weeks before its official March 10 release date, Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted was accidentally leaked onto the Internet by the Norwegian division of Apple's iTunes music service, according to RollingStone.com. The site began streaming 30-second clips of each song from All I Ever Wanted on Friday (February 20), as it often does with pre-purchase previews. But fans soon realized that, due to an iTunes error, they could purchase the entire album. The album soon spread over the Internet. According to Idolator.com, songs include "Long Shot," "I Do Not Hook Up" (co-written by "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi), "Save You" (a collaboration with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder) and "Whyyawannabringmedown," plus three tracks co-written by former Color Me Badd member Sam Watters, which include "Why" and "I Want You." The album also includes "My Life Would Suck Without You," of which writer/ producer Dr. Luke (Lukasz Gottwald) told EW.com late last year, "After 'Since U Been Gone,' we wrote all these songs for Kelly. This one, which I think is the first single — we had the chorus awhile ago and added the verse more recently." Luke said that Clarkson has emerged from the funk over her underperforming last album, My December, thanks to her new manager, the husband of new BFF Reba McEntire, and she had total confidence in the studio during the sessions for the new album. "It's sick. She sings a song in two hours and kills it," he said. "You're just like, 'Holy sh--.' She has powerful lungs. She's like the Lance Armstrong of vocal cords." In late October, Clarkson blogged that she had finished the album and was very excited about it.

29/1
MLWSWY MV is now out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUgCbxcr58
BILLBOARD #1:
Clarkson Clocks Hot 100's Biggest Jump To No. 1
January 28, 2009 - Rock and Pop
KELLY CLARKSON
By Silvio Pietroluongo, N.Y. The original "American Idol" queen makes history on this week's Billboard Hot 100, to be posted tomorrow. Kelly Clarkson's new track "My Life Would Suck Without You" is set to rocket 97-1, establishing the largest leap ever to No. 1 in the chart's 50-year history. "My Life," the preview single from her upcoming March 17 release "All I Ever Wanted," shifts 280,000 digital downloads in its first week of availability, prompting the momentous move to the top. The song is also faring well at radio, jumping 58-38 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart and 27-18 on the Mainstream Top 40 list. This is the second time Clarkson has set the record for largest jump to No. 1. She took her "Idol" victory song, "A Moment Like This," 52-1 on the chart dated October 5, 2002. That mark lasted nearly five years until Maroon 5 soared 64-1 with "Makes Me Wonder" in May 2007 and had been broken four more times since, most recently by Britney Spears' "Womanizer" (96-1). "My Life" is Clarkson's first No. 1 since her debut single, though she has placed six other songs in the top 10 during this time, including the No. 2-peaking "Since U Been Gone" in April 2005. "Never Again", the first single from her last set, the relatively poor performing "My December," opened at No. 8 on the Hot 100 in the May 5, 2007, issue, starting with 107,000 downloads, and spending a total of two weeks in the top 10.
14/1
New single released
official NEW ALBUM COVER

deluxe edition:

6/1
OFFICIAL LYRICS
'My Life Would Suck Without You'
Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
What you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly My life would suck without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues But you're pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I'm nothing without you
You got a piece of me
Being with you is so disfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let go
Oh yeah
You got a piece of me

4/1
Rumor title: Masquerade
MV shooting for MLWSWY finished

2/1
new single cover!!!

希望好聽la~
上一張真係ok失敗.....
最愛C朗、朗尼同卡卡!

DR LUKE + MAX MARTIN
CIRCUS BABY ONE MORE TIME SINCE U BEEN GONE I KISSED A GIRL
OOPS I DID IT AGAIN HONT N COLD ETC...

我希望佢會行返BREAKAWAY的路線
呢D係咪叫POP ROCK?

快d 1月啦
好想聽下kc隻歌係點既樣

好想快d到3月

Rolling Stone said this album is AWESOME!!!

好期待~  
應該會比上一張個 d 歌好

發新話題