10:00AM~12:00PM
                D
每星期天下午
1:00PM~3:00PM

學費: 60/小時           480/

每班最多人數:8個人
每班最少人數: 8個人
注意: 不接受中學三年級或者以下學生

希望大家不要以為網上的東西就是假的, 本人只是沒有那些日文學校那麼多錢去賣廣告就是了.
在日語學校, 一個老師起碼對著2030幾個學生, 有人發音不正確, 老師能夠照顧到學生嗎
?
30幾個學生, 當學生有問題想問的時候, 有機會嗎
?
最重要的, 去日語學校, 大家能選擇一個好的老師嗎?而條件又如何
?
請真正有心學好日文而確認自己的日常生活和上課時間不會有衝突的人透過以下MSN聯絡我
:

dogjoedog2000@hotmail.com

我去搵yuayua123 or Ashley_da 教都唔會搵你                                                                                                                                                                                               

To everyone,

I am sorry since I am outside now and I can't type Chinese with this computer.

Just let me explain why I am now not teaching in Nikkei first.

My teacher training course was taken in there, and also I was passed there. Therefore, I had to work for a set number of working hours for Nikkei, otehrwise, they will ask me to pay for the course fee.

Moreover, since Nikkei was not able to arrange class for me teach from last year. And that's why I am now teaching private classes.

Last but not the least, I don't think that I am not respecting Nikkei as well as my old company. My just comment everything as a Japanese teacher.

I don't think that it is worth to waste time to say anything more.

I just hope I can explain somewhere doubtful to the students who are interested in my classes, thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                               

唔駛理條傻仔,你係日本大,教日文夠晒資格。慢慢俾心機啦。

Dog兄,我俾左個pm你,係講真的,請細看。

我去搵yuayua123 or Ashley_da 教都唔會搵你

To everyone,

My teacher training course was taken in there, and also I was passed there. Therefore, I had to work for a set number of working hours for Nikkei, otehrwise, they will ask me to pay for the course fee.

Moreover, since Nikkei was not able to arrange class for me teach from last year. And that's why I am now teaching private classes.

Last but not the least, I don't think that I am not respecting Nikkei as well as my old company. My just comment everything as a Japanese teacher.

I just hope I can explain somewhere doubtful to the students who are interested in my classes, thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

唔駛理條傻仔,你係日本大,教日文夠晒資格。慢慢俾心機啦。

Dog兄,我俾左個pm你,係講真的,請細看。

8301027, what is that?

因為很多中三或以下學生都有很多課外活動.
上課時間可能經常遷就不到.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

一堂兩小時?

To everyone,

8301027, what is that?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

18 12
發新話題