發新話題
打印

Chris Cornell - Scream (MP3/192K/91.87MB)

Chris Cornell - Scream (MP3/192K/91.87MB)

專輯名稱:Scream
歌手姓名:Chris Cornell
唱片公司:Interscope Records
發行日期:2009年03月10日
專輯流派:Pop / R&B / Alternative Rock / MP3/192K/91.87MB
專輯介紹:

Chris Cornell (born Christopher John Boyle on July 20, 1964) is an American rock musician best known as the lead singer and songwriter for rock bands Soundgarden (1984-1997) and Audioslave (2001-2007), and for his numerous solo works and soundtrack contributions (1998-2009). He is known for his wide 4 octave vocal range and powerful vocal belting technique. He was the founder and frontman for Temple Of The Dog, the one-off tribute band dedicated to his former roommate, Andrew Wood, and he has released two solo albums, Euphoria Morning  and Carry On . His third solo album, Scream  is set for release on March 10, 2009.

Billboard reported that Scream shows Cornell moving "in a much more R&B-oriented direction, with busy drum machine beats, buffed-up chorus vocals and string samples filling the nooks and crannies", comparing it to Gnarls Barkley and less that of "the guitar-driven music of Cornell's past with Soundgarden and Audioslave". Despite the controversy caused by teaming up with Timbaland, Cornell insisted that he still played an integral part of the album's creation and didn't do what "Timbaland told me to do", further noting that they "didn't really have that relationship" and "it wasn't that type of a process. It was more, he would bring in a beat, an idea, I would write to it and sing it, and we would move on kind of to the next thing."

Describing the album as a whole, Cornell compared it to Pink Floyd's The Dark Side Of The Moon and Queen's A Night At The Opera, citing the psychedelic elements that Timbaland brought into the production.

曲目列表:

01. Part Of Me
02. Time
03. Sweet Revenge
04. Get Up
05. Ground Zero
06. Never Far Away
07. Take Me Alive
08. Long Gone
09. Scream
10. Enemy
11. Other Side Of Town