發新話題
打印

VA-High School Musical 3: Senior Year

VA-High School Musical 3: Senior Year

專輯名稱:High School Musical 3: Senior Year (歌舞青春3:畢業季)
歌手姓名:VA
唱片公司:Walt Disney
發行日期:2008年10月21日
專輯流派:Pop/Soundtrack
推薦指數:4星半
驗證全碼:50e0e6d1fc544bd7ead8e443024a1a0e51453049
專輯格式:80.18 MB/206Kbps avg
專輯介紹:

Disney's High School Musical phenomenon leaps onto the silver screen in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR! In which America's favorite high school students hit senior year. Amidst a basketball championship, prom and a big spring musical featuring all of the Wildcats, Troy and Gabriella vow to make every moment last as their lifelong college dreams put the future of their relationship in question.
For the first time, two versions of the soundtrack will be available on street date. Featuring more songs than ever before, the HSM3:SENIOR YEAR includes all-new songs by the original songwriters and performances by the original cast, including Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale and more!
The LIMITED EDITION, PREMIERE EDITION is a 2 Disc Set that includes the original Soundtrack, plus aDVDof behind the scenes footage, the movie trailer, musicvideo, 3 ringtones, a voicetone, mobile game and mobile wallpaper PLUS digital downloadables

在青春洋溢的第三集中,兩位主角特洛伊與凱碧,以及野貓隊成員都邁入高中,面對即將來到的分離,每個人都充滿了不安與緊張的心情。
風雲人物、野貓隊的明星球員特洛伊,陷入人生轉戾點的兩難,他猶豫著該和好友查德一同接受阿布奎基大學的獎學金,還是放棄最愛的籃球,為人生尋找其他出路?他與女友凱碧是否要就此分隔兩地?即將前往史丹佛攻讀法律系的凱碧,又要如何維持兩人的長距離戀愛?
除了凱碧與特洛伊這對苦命鴛鴦外,夢想加入阿布奎基大學紅鷹隊的查德,將面對一場重要比賽的挑戰,嬌嬌女夏培努力著以春季音樂會的表現,爭取茱麗工音樂學院的入學資格,夏培小弟雷恩當上了音樂會的舞蹈負責人,才藝雙全的泰勒想要進耶魯大學就讀,凱西則以創作才華為音樂會加分。

在這一場充滿動人旋律和絢麗舞蹈,做為向高中生涯告別的盛大春季音樂會中,幾位主角將為青春留下什麼樣的回憶?精彩大結局,戀愛、友情與親情都將此一次爆發!
除了原班人馬與野貓隊成員外,《歌舞青春3:畢業季》加入了三位新成員,包括Justin Martin飾演的Donny Dion、Matt Prokop飾演Jimmy Zara、Jemma McKenzie-Brown飾演Tiara Gold。電影總共會有十四首全新曲目,其中的『Last Chance』、『Now or Never 』、『I Want It All 』、『Just Wanna Be With You』、『A Night to Remember』將在春季音樂會中演唱。

全片以三千三百萬美元高成本製作,人氣高漲的反派角色嬌嬌女夏培,還有一場量身打造的熱力單曲『I Want It All 』,以百老匯式華麗載歌載舞

Z曲目列表:

01. High School Musical 3 Cast - Now Or Never
02. Troy& Gabriella - Right Here, Right Now
03. Sharpay & Ryan - I Want It All
04. Troy & Gabriella - Can I Have This Dance
05. High School Musical 3 Cast - A Night To Remember
06. Ryan, Kelsi, Troy & Gabriella - Just Wanna Be With You
07. Troy & Chad - The Boys Are Back
08. Gabriella - Walk Away
09. Troy - Scream
10. Kelsi & Ryan - Senior Year Spring Musical
11. High School Musical 3 Cast - We're All In This Together(Graduation Mix)
12. High School Musical 3 Cast - High School Musical

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tpoazw

發新話題