發新話題
打印

係咪真係一定係MPEG2先可以在DVD機上睇到我所錄的片呢?

係咪真係一定係MPEG2先可以在DVD機上睇到我所錄的片呢?

請各位指教下我!我想買部DV拍一些BB的生活影片,再燒成DVD留念.但而家的DV係高清的.個SALES話,如果要燒落DVD睇,就一定要MPEG2的檔,現在的AVCHD係無可能在DVD機上睇到,亦都唔可以轉其他檔.咁係咪真係一定係MPEG2先可以在DVD機上睇到我所錄的片呢?

yes, DVD only can be available with MPEG 2, but now, almost HD, as TV almost HDTV, future also will be, why not HD format? AVCHD, if you using softwares, eg. ULEAD, X12, probably the format can be changed into Mpeg 2 if you like. I just bought a Sony CX100 recently. DVD fade out very soon, TV & disc player( blu-ray) all are HD, and price getting down so quickly. FULL HD quality is 5 times than DVD, why not buy movie cam for coming future ? even so, HD movie cam. can also set for MPEG 2 recording if you like.

CX100 also can set for MPEG 2 recording ?
The Sales tell me only JVC GZ-HD30 have this function .
How much you brought CX100?

yes, there is 2 main mode you can choice, HD, is recording by using MPEG 4-avc'H.264 AVCHD format, another is SD, that is recording by MPEG 2-PS, that's similar as DVD quality.  also, it will have 4 mode of recording FH, HQ, SP, LP. if you choice FH, then picture quality reached to 1920x1808i.
Of course, sales normally will want you to buy less hot brand, as the profit will be more, JVC...not much buyer. One question, if the brand less hot in current market, then the accessories or battery ( even compatible stuffs) for it will be hard to find in market. I bought $5880 + gift with 1 more Sony battery, 16G Sony Ms card. case, tripod and protection film for screen. ( all free of  charge) I using Sony Handycam since DV for 8 years, very reliable even 2 time drop onto the ground, ( battery seperated with body, the edge of wide angle adapter len was seriously damaged, body was a bit scrached, all getting normal when pick up and keep on taking movie.)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

wa~~~i trust you !
but $5880 include all the thing ?? I really want to buy it , could you tell me where you brought ?
Thank you so much !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wing shing, Mongkok, you can find out somebody said Laser ( mongkok) is 5600, but the gift battery as I know  is not Sony, ( Wing Shing is Sony battery) they also have case for gift tripod & protection film ( those both 2 firms are not Sony) then you can consider. ( Laser & Wing Shing are price all including such gift. not extra charges by using credit card)

多謝你以上詳細資料!
本人感謝萬分~~~~

發新話題