發新話題
打印

唉 ~ 又多一間用同一經營手法( 黑店旅行社 )

唉 ~ 又多一間用同一經營手法( 黑店旅行社 )

星x,東x,萬x,樂x ... ... 經係出佐名 黑店

之前睇到廣告有間叫jetime tour中泰xx   好似係新公司以為應該信得過咪走去幫襯下 ,唉...........     點知又係一間 黑店旅行社 未比錢之前就樣樣都話有,比佐訂之後又話冇房要轉酒店 3星級酒店用4星級價錢賣比我 明明間酒店得3星 ,個死人sales ( 大話精 )   死都話係4星 :046: ...我咪比其他旅行社啲評級佢睇....之後又話10幾年前係4星(頂佢呀)重要收我得貴過人地 , 好在之前有幫襯過其他黑店旅行社不愉快經驗,如果唔係又中招呀......    ( 個sales 又劏多個老襯  唉~~下次再去旅行都係搵啲大野算啦 小心小心 ~~~jetime tour     

黑店旅行社又多一個member 啦 ~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

專業旅運  also very very 黑店 ah!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

其實間間都係差唔多手法,你要醒目的就冇問題

Yes, you are right !  Though we have many tricky travel agents and most of them are good !  The problem is we just looking for the lowest price, but a reasonable price.  If you are the owners, everyone just looking for the lowest price that caused you got no profit in it, will you keep on running such business, of course not ! Then they can only use tricky way to draw the attention from the end users and gian the profit from them.  Whoses faults, though I am one of the end users, I can't deny that it is our fault.  Never dream that you just spend 1 dollar can buy  a real gold ring !

Before we blame anyone, we should also blame ourselves first !

I don't mean the tricky travel agents are innocent !                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

你講得冇錯 ~!   有啲朋友都同我講 ,人地比咁多錢打廣告,啲錢都係轉嫁比消費者姐 ......所以以後都係
睇多幾間先決定 平野永遠有陷阱 哈哈                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hey, no matter you are agree or not, you better behave yourself ! I don't think all visitors her would like to see any abused word within this forum !

Here is an open forum for express ones opinion, though you have your own idea or disagree other's opinion and you should also respect those visitors wihin this forum.

Refer to your quoted example " If a man rapes a sexy girl, you blame the girl is too sexy."

My points are :-
1. If a girl was raped by someone, of course she has to think about
    how to avoid it and if anything she did amused that man raped
    her.
    * Of course, that is not her fault be raped.
2. If we split it into active and passive subjects, the man raped the
    girl is an active subject to rape a girl ( the end users who book
   with a tricky travel agent), the sexy girl is a passive subject ( the   
   tricky agent).  Though the girl is so sexy and the man have self
   control, I do think he will rape that girl, no matter how sexy she is !
   * Can any criminal claimed with the judge that he is innocent and
      blamed that is the fault of all sexy girls !

發新話題