發新話題
打印

TN: Cloudy Bay Late Harvest Riesling (NZ)

TN: Cloudy Bay Late Harvest Riesling (NZ)

Cloudy Bay Late Harvest Riesling
NV
Color: medium golden honey lemon
Aroma: strong oak at the begining, full of oak and light flower smell at the after
Flavour: sweet honey, light green apple, and apricot
Concertration: medium rare
Viscosity: medium
Aftertaste & Length: 10 secs with some spicy taste, taro flavour run around in my throat(funny ya...)
Soft wine but not very balance, because the acidity is not enought, or may be i still not feel well..
haha...sorry for my poor english,顯醜顯醜.亂寫一通                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

呢支酒甜啲應該啱妳飲過喎 !                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Are you sure this is oak?  The flavor may be due to the nobel rot rather than oak.

While this is labeled as "late harvest", it do have nobel rot impact.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

yeah。。。如果甜酒不夠acidity,真的是死罪。很快就會膩。。。

發新話題