發新話題
打印

家居監察IPCAM 點安裝架?

家居監察IPCAM 點安裝架?

本人生了個BB女...想安裝IPCAM於家中3個位置..以便在公司OFFICE留意BB女在家的情況! (本人公司並沒有BLOCK PORT, 因為我見其他同事都有用IPCAM) , 但我ONLINE 睇過人地既EXAMPLE...好像很亂!
所以想問下.各位有冇詳細點的教學!! THANKS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Just buy the camera and router
they have the user manual.
it is not hard for installation.
If you have any not understand,
We are very happy to help you to solve the problem

thanks brother!
即係是旦buy 個wiress 眼仔x3  + router 就可以?
定係有特定的cam 要buy 架??                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

If you want to use wireless IPcam
you have to buy a wireless router

But take care of the WIFI signal coverage
Because of so many reason, wireless signal may not be cover all area.
But don't worry, you can use wire + wireless together
Wireless IPcam almost have wire function

我set好了wireless IPcam系屋企
但我唔職set街外睇返屋企個ip cam,唔該好無人幫下我

very easy
1. login to your router and see the DDNS company, then register an account
2. type your DDNS account name and password into router DDNS page
3. Set port-forward in your router to IPcam

If you not understand how to set port-forward
Please advise
1. router model
2. Which ISP
3. IPcam model

Thankyou~我試試看

I encounter similar problems.

Router: Linksys
IP cam: Panasonic BL-C131
ISP: Netvigator

Thank for your help.

In Router:
The DDNS service should be set as >>><<< or TZO.com? Is it the problem?

Thank for your reply.

HOwever, I cannot login in my router today.(previously, it is function) to change the setting.

I go to the Ip: http://192.168..x.x and login as ususal but the IE just keeps on loading and loading                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

試試reboot 過隻router吧
重接火牛就得

我本身家中是用desktop computer 連接 vivotek 7137 ip cam, 但想換部手提電腦, 請問我應該要重新安裝隻cam嗎? 不過我無法找回原來的安裝碟, 點算好?                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

如何用HTC 睇IP CAM   HELP

發新話題