發新話題
打印

打 poker 可當職業嗎?

打 poker 可當職業嗎?

如題....大家覺得打 poker 幾成係運氣幾成係技術                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

In short term, hand by hand basis, luck factor plays a major role in winning and losing, but a more skillful player would be able to win more than anyone else when he is ahead, and get away cheaper when he is behind.   If you have a big enough bankroll for the limit that you are playing, you should be able to level off all the luck factor, aka variance, then skills becomes the major factor to separate the man from all the boys.

Yes, you can play poker professionally

but I really woudnlt even attempt to try it if you need to ask the question.  As well as playing skills, bankroll management is also very important.

Most 'pros' have part-time jobs as taxi-drivers or waiters...that should tell you a lot...

I work in Macau, so go to play poker almost every night, target win $300 to $500 is ok...So I think pro-player is possible ....
最愛C朗、朗尼同卡卡!

幾成運都係假
1鋪你冇運除時要你清袋

我唔知POKER可唔可以當係職業, 但賭錢,係我的職業,...,我好肯定,遠離呢個職業,對你有莫大好處.

so hard be pro                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I just say I think....I look for $300 is target and treat it as kill time only.....
最愛C朗、朗尼同卡卡!

發新話題