打印

燈 飾一問

燈 飾一問

有冇人知深圳 那裏有燈 飾買   ..謝謝

1 田貝四路
2 世纪中心 (車公廟站)
3 宝安北路

thanks
師兄,有冇特別 要注意地方                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

在HK 睇定d款
唔係 上到去 太多款 眼花撩亂
留意屋企 大小 樓底etc
有d灯 太大唔啱 HK屋细

如果打算自己拎 帶拉車仔

去過深圳同廣州睇水晶燈,但點都唔夠香港個d靚
究竟深圳有邊間燈飾係最靚                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Those in HK are beautiful but expensive. In Mongkok, a shop CLX is selling lightings price ~$5000 imported from italy !!! I guess i can find similar ones in SHenzhen with much much lower price                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Please note that most people think that most of the lighting fixtures are made in China so they go to China to buy lighting fixtures.  I can tell you that the outlook are look similar but the most important is the wiring and lamp sockets.  Most of the fixtures buy in China directly are using the China specification cheap recycle material made wire and sockets and it will have problems after you use it for one or two years.  I'm a lighting buyer and know this and would like to remind everybody to care of this.  As I see in HK market, you can buy from B&Q or Ikea, they sell the lighting fixtures in a very reasonable price and at least all the products got CE or BS listed and not expensive!

家陣B&Q仲做緊燈展 燈平 安裝平

thanks very much

發新話題