發新話題
打印

Bank of Communications - MT

Bank of Communications - MT

Hi,

When I tried to fill in the application form, i found that the box for career aspiration couldn't be filled after typing the first line. (the middle of second line)
Does anyone encounter the same problem as me?

Thanks. =)                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

can you tell me where to find the form?

The company website                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

the form is crazy. They set a password. How can I finish the section of career aspiration?
Any phone number to call the bank???

They set a password? on the section of career aspiration? they have no phone numbers ar, i dou want to call them law.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

我都係咁,不過無pw問題
佢果度打得129個characters....

我想問working experiences 個到可唔可以寫多過2個
佢俾得2 行,,但我又唔知點add

career aspiration 個到我都有你地所講既情況                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

個問題點搞呀???
有無人可以share 下??
THX!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

開始interview la                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

career aspiration 我都有你地講既問題喎
所以我都係寫左好少野
但係都收到email interview 喎
大家幾多號in 呀                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

my interview is gonna be on coming Monday morning.
Do you guys know how the written test and interview like?

[url=space.php?uid=3079886]新手^_^:[/url]
When is yours? just wanna see if it is gonna be group interview or individual one.  

Good luck =)

發新話題