發新話題
打印

今日義主護犬,被咬一口! 惡犬無賴主人:我的狗健康!

今日義主護犬,被咬一口! 惡犬無賴主人:我的狗健康!

I walked my dog this afternoon. When I reached the ground level I saw a short thin lady walking a big dog by the bushes near the entrance around the bus stop. As I got near by them I found her dog was staring mine  with an unfriendly expression. I instantly walked away fr them but her dog was rushing to approach us and widen his jaw. I know I can't turn to run caused it only encouraged him to bite.

All of sudden he really bite but on my leg.  The sharp pain hit me and I found my jeans is broken. I yelled and asked the lady to control her dog as his dog was still approaching. She didn't seriously control it til this very moment and seemed not knowing what happened! She just pull his dog a bit away. I asked her to mask his dog n told her I was bite. GUESS WHAT? She told me her dog is health. I said we need to find a doctor or report to police. She excused that was not a problem as she had experienced the other had been bite by his dog and the jeans was broken too. I told her the point are I was bite and I felt painful that is nothing to do with a broken jeans. She made a even much more ridiculous excuse that I didn't lead my dog well!  I told her not to argue and report to police since she just wanted to get rid of the responsibilities. She kept saying her dog is health while I was asking the management security to help and call police.

While the management people came to inquire the case, that lady asked if she could leave to walk his dog to piss and pooh. She was all the way so cool and even didn't say something for apology or concern!
The police came to draft the case report and got my information about the right reserving of any claims and her dog might need observation by AFCD漁農自然護理署.

She did concern why I didn't need to go to public hospital but private since she needs to pay my medical charges. The Madam explained that I have right to choose the medical consultation. This lady was just not happy to query these and that. I told her if private consultation are okay then no bother to go to Queen Margret. She only concerned the money until here.

After all things setted, I walked my dog to pooh with my limping limp!

I received a call from AFCD and was asked to recognise the dog tomorrow morning. The spokesman told the dog only needed to be observed at home if it has the valid Sim and injection records. Not to be mean or offence, there isn't any difference of watching the dog home and of course the problem is the owner not the dog. However, it's not a lesson after all.

I had so bad luck today of meeting a mad lady and a poor dog!

其實事情是由於狗主的疏忽和不負責任而起
今日下午我如常帶到屋苑地下大小, 在必經出口遇上一個5尺3吋26-7歲左右痩削身形操普通話的女士帶著一頭80磅重的金毛.
在走近約2米距離, 根據我多年經驗,她的狗已作戰模樣"啤著"我的金毛!
我跟我的金毛從小到大都沒有打架習慣跟經驗, 二話不說領著他繞道而行.
痩削身形的女士看來沒食飯似的讓她的狗拉著她追上來
又根據我多年經驗, 不能轉身走讓他誤會我們要跑導致他反撲
我們已經退後了3米左右到馬路邊, 她的金毛已是咬牙切齒模樣
我試著趨前一點試圖隔離視線,
可是那金毛已張大口,大隻牙釘下來, 卻落在我的大腿,
我叫了一聲
她還沒認真的拉緊他,我即令她給她的狗帶上口罩
當然我告訴她我給咬了而且牛仔褲都咬穿了
她第一句話說"我的狗是健康的"
我回道要找醫生或報警