發新話題
打印

灣仔賤男

this is a classic example of HK people are @@, HK women are ugly and easy to jealous.  how can you make such a post?
you keep looking at someone, it is already rude.
you post it on the website and call someone using fake LV, it is already rude.
you say "chee sin" to someone first because they protect their women, it is already rude.
how can you post this topic and say others are rude?

classic example of HK @@.

can you imagine if those couple are white or japanese, would you say they are rude?

why look down at the woman and say they are china mainland or thailand chicken and say she is old and ugly?  you are pretty as a model?
why make a comment to say their LV bag is old?  you HK women MUST buy the newest LV every month???  I dont understand your theory, a bag is old?  you expect to buy a LV bag every month?  

I'm sure French people laugh at you and think you are such a stupid person.  LV is making so much money because HK @@ people like you, common and classical case of HK people and HK girls.

i notice HK women/girls are the most jealous people on earth.
when they see other couples are in love, kissing and hugging, they get upset because they do not have love as well.
this is purely an act of jealousy.

what i really dont understand is, why make a comment about "old LV", this is really funny for me.  Always hearing this comment from stupid HK girls.

I really want to know, you must buy an LV bag every month?

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊