發新話題
打印

哲學家對神的觀念

笛卡兒證明神存在既方法非常簡單有力, 後世哲學家對佢既批評亦都難以推倒佢既理論

--- This is one of the silliest things I have seen this week. Thank you for making me laugh.
人飄移,你飄移,人車胎出煙,你就引擎出煙

I will just point out one problem (among many) for Descartes's proof. He assumes that existence is a property. But this assumption is always challenged.

“後世哲學家對都難以推倒笛卡兒既理論” that’s right, and there is history record to support this sentence!
-- I don't see so. Whoever denies that existence is a property will reject Descartes. That includes most philosophers nowadays, under (Kant's and) Russell's influence.

I concede that there are people who argue that Descartes is not taking existence as property. But then the burden is on Descartes -

Again, similarly, whoever denies the Cartesian rationalism, or denies that intuition provides epistemic justification for (certain) beliefs, can easily reject Descartes' proof.  ('clear and distinct idea' is doing too much job) Also, I tend to deny that we can make coherent sense of what perfection is. This is a silly little linguistic trick.
人飄移,你飄移,人車胎出煙,你就引擎出煙

笛卡兒證明神存在既方法非常簡單有力, 後世哲學家對佢既批評亦都難以推倒佢既理論

--- This is one of the silliest things I have seen this week. Thank you for making me laugh.
人飄移,你飄移,人車胎出煙,你就引擎出煙

發新話題