打印

高比責怪孫悅

我非常不喜, 我第一個插

!!!

大家積管講下有咩睇法?

http://www.kb24.com/news/387

February 28, 2009
    Lakers have a rocky time in Denverposted by
    Phil Jackson was short on patience after Friday’s game. And who could blame him?

He had just watched his Lakers shoot a season-low season-low 30 percent from the floor, watched his team score a season-low 79 points two nights after scoring a season-high-tying 132 points, and he watched as his bench was outscored 47-7 in a 90-79 loss in Denver (recap | box score | photos | video)

So when a reporter asked Jackson, “What happened?” his response was not surprising:

"I'm supposed to tell you what happened and you watched that garbage for 48 minutes?" he said. "That was a garbage game, no doubt about it. I wish we could repay the fans some money for that game. Neither team played very well, but they played better than us."

Kobe finished with 29 points, but needed 31 shots to get there.

He wasn’t alone.

Lamar Odom continued to be a terror on the glass, grabbing 19 rebounds but suffering through a 5-of-17 shooting performance.

Sasha Vujacic and Trevor Ariza, the Lakers two leading scorers off the bench, combined to score zero points on 0-9 from the floor.

More Phil:

"They're in there with their tail between their legs," Jackson said of the reserves, motioning to the locker room. "They wanted to come out and perform tonight and they really had a terrible performance."

Kobe summed it up like this:

"A horrible shooting effort tonight for us," said Kobe Bryant, who had 29 points on 10-for-31 shooting. "Blame Sun."

Yes, despite the tough loss, Kobe found some humor in the situation, laughing at rookie Sun Yue, who had apparently gotten lost while making a hamburger run for his teammates shortly after the victory over Phoenix on Thursday night.

The team waited on the charter plane at LAX until Sun finally returned and didn't arrive at the team hotel in Denver until 4 a.m. Friday.

"Sun took too long getting our In-N-Out Burgers last night after the game," Bryant said, adding a dose of humor to an otherwise humorless night. "I don't know where . . . he went. He could have went to the one in Compton for all I know."
    J.R. Smith got some high praise from head coach George Karl, particularly for his 4th quarter defense on Kobe, who went 2-for-9 in the final frame:

“I thought in the fourth quarter, that’s by far the best defensive game I’ve ever seen him play,”

While he didn’t mention Smith by name, KB agreed with reporters that the Denver D was suffocating:

“They played really aggressively defensively,” Bryant said. “On top of that, we just didn’t have any legs. On top of them doing a good job and us having no legs, we just had a horrible shooting effort.”

翻譯一下:

Yes, despite the tough loss, Kobefound some humor in the situation, laughing at rookie Sun Yue, who hadapparently gotten lost while making a hamburger run for his teammatesshortly after the victory over Phoenix on Thursday night.

除了很差的輸球, kobe 表現了幽默感, 取笑了他的新人隊友孫悅, 他在星期四晚贏了太陽球賽後為隊友拿取漢堡包時迷失了。

"Sun took too long getting ourIn-N-Out Burgers last night after the game," Bryant said, adding a doseof humor to an otherwise humorless night. "I don't know where . . . hewent. He could have went to the one in Compton for all I know."

kobe 為一個很悶爆的夜晚加上幽默感, 說: "孫悅花了很多時間去為我們(隊友) 到 in and out 那裡拿食物, 我不知道他去了那裡, 我以為他到了其他地方的分店去了"

“我們的兩隻腿在比賽中根本使不上勁。” 係有講,
最後果度, 但係完全係段章取義

段野咁多唔講, 硬係抽一兩句講,
故事主角又係自己友,
呢篇野既用意, 主旨, 段落大意, 心照

發新話題