發新話題
打印

唉 ~ 又多一間用同一經營手法( 黑店旅行社 )

Yes, you are right !  Though we have many tricky travel agents and most of them are good !  The problem is we just looking for the lowest price, but a reasonable price.  If you are the owners, everyone just looking for the lowest price that caused you got no profit in it, will you keep on running such business, of course not ! Then they can only use tricky way to draw the attention from the end users and gian the profit from them.  Whoses faults, though I am one of the end users, I can't deny that it is our fault.  Never dream that you just spend 1 dollar can buy  a real gold ring !

Before we blame anyone, we should also blame ourselves first !

I don't mean the tricky travel agents are innocent !                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Hey, no matter you are agree or not, you better behave yourself ! I don't think all visitors her would like to see any abused word within this forum !

Here is an open forum for express ones opinion, though you have your own idea or disagree other's opinion and you should also respect those visitors wihin this forum.

Refer to your quoted example " If a man rapes a sexy girl, you blame the girl is too sexy."

My points are :-
1. If a girl was raped by someone, of course she has to think about
    how to avoid it and if anything she did amused that man raped
    her.
    * Of course, that is not her fault be raped.
2. If we split it into active and passive subjects, the man raped the
    girl is an active subject to rape a girl ( the end users who book
   with a tricky travel agent), the sexy girl is a passive subject ( the   
   tricky agent).  Though the girl is so sexy and the man have self
   control, I do think he will rape that girl, no matter how sexy she is !
   * Can any criminal claimed with the judge that he is innocent and
      blamed that is the fault of all sexy girls !

發新話題