發新話題
打印

救命... toronto有咩好玩呀??

基本上你都唔想去Toronto,問黎做咩?  港式旅遊,係無野睇。

1. 無。
2. 預算幾錢1餐先?  要平又好食 - 無? 要好食唔論$ ?  
3. 年齡?對象?目的?性向(例如有d人要想睇人妖)?                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

I guess you want HK style Chinese food.  Go up to highway 7 and Leslie St.  or Woodbine Av. area (just north of Toronto ), where most of the Chinese restaurants are.

Time Square(richmond hill), 1st Markham Place, with restaurants and Chinese shops. Most of the restaurants at 1st Markham Place are pretty good.  Northern Chinese, HK style western, Cantonese, everything. If the place is crowded, it's good.

I guess the most "HK like" place is Pacific Mall at the northern edge of Toronto, with hundreds of small shops like a typical HK 商場l in Mongkok, where people buy mobile phones, etc.

You can google search for these malls for directions.

Clubs: the entertainment district is downtown on Richmond St. between University Ave. and Spadina. That's mostly for people under 25. Like here for detailed listing   http://www.nowtoronto.com/whatson/

yesterday went to Korea town for dinner again. Toronto has 2 Korea towns with authentic Korean food.  Downtown Bloor/Christie  and uptown North York Centre area.

Greek town for Greek food... downtown Danforth and Pape.

I still think Vancouver has better Chinese food because of more seafood. Lately in Toronto, many authentic mainland Chinese cuisines sprung up, including 新疆, 四川。。

Food in 唐人街 in Toronto isn't that good. It's in the suburbs like I mentioned above that are good.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

no where near as exciting as 6 flags.

發新話題